greeeeek

greeeeek

Статус
Reaction score
They helped me in a difficult moment. I was giving my last money as a deposit, and they processed the transfer quite quickly. I recommend their services.

Abagnale

Abagnale

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
2000$
Relevant, contact me in private messages. I provide my Telegram contact only to regular customersю. Please be cautious as there are many fakes.

qWxWq

qWxWq

Статус
Reaction score
Just finished working with @Abagnale, received the transfer, considering the deal completed.
Success, work is 10/10.

Abagnale

Abagnale

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
2000$
Thank you all for the reviews, I'm adding a bonus to everyone!
It's still relevant, contact me in private messages.

PLAYCAT

PLAYCAT

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
Performed the task in the shortest time, provided consultation on all the questions that interested me, highly recommend!

Abagnale

Abagnale

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
2000$
Relevant, contact me in private messages!
As always, larger amounts are a priority.

Counterparty

Counterparty

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
During one working day, we conducted two transfers with Abagnale, which confirmed his reliability and professionalism. I hope our collaboration will be long-lasting and profitable.

Karpof

Karpof

Local
Статус
Reaction score
I've already placed a gift under the Christmas tree for myself. The volume of work by Abagnale pleasantly surprised me. I made a minimum deposit as a test, observed his work, and was impressed with his professional approach. After that, I started making larger transfers, and in the end, everyone was satisfied.

EnotPartners

EnotPartners

Local
Статус
Reaction score
Once again, I had a successful transaction with Abagnale. The cards are still in good shape, nothing was dead. The funds didn't trigger any alarms, and I was able to cash them out easily. This service is fantastic.

RazblokQq1

RazblokQq1

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
The best introduction I've had in a long time!
The seller and I have completed a total of 7 transactions!!!!
Just think about that!!!
And this is only the beginning.
Thank you!!!

TheGreatGoliath

Статус
Reaction score
Everything is good and on point. I conducted the first transaction through an escrow service, and then we worked without it.

AzazeLien

AzazeLien

Статус
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I approached working with the service carefully.
I accepted the first transfer through an escrow service, and then we proceeded with larger amounts without an escrow. The service has proven itself excellently.

I recommend working with it!

$oprano

$oprano

Local
Статус
Reaction score
During difficult times, I was able to earn with the service. I also brought in my drops and acquaintances, from whom I earned a nice percentage. Thanks to the service for the trust!

Oigen

Oigen

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
I sincerely express my gratitude for the opportunity to work with you. Everything was very fast and simple.

Red box

Red box

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
I worked with my personal card, and I won't mention the bank for security reasons. Best of luck with your work!