Griffin18

Griffin18

Local
Статус
Reaction score

CryptoStream - a live stream on YouTube with cryptocurrency giveaways.​

900bbc8a0bfdfcf01bda2.png

In this article, I want to give you a brief overview of crypto streams, how to start your first stream, and where to get everything you need.

What you need:

A website (for crypto streams).

A YouTube channel (for streaming).

Channel and stream overlays.

Boosting viewers and likes.

Purchasing

The first and most essential thing we need to buy is a website. You can either order a website on a forum or simply purchase one. I bought mine because I had limited time.

I found a suitable YouTube channel in the logs.

I got the channel and stream overlays from a top designer.

Boosting viewers is the most challenging subcategory in my opinion. Quality boosting can be quite expensive, so if you don't have extra thousands of dollars, it's better not to go there. I bought boosting from a private panel here (I don't vouch for the panel, it's not mine!).

Starting the Stream and Profits

After you've chosen a coin, set up the website, bought a YouTube channel, overlays, and boosting, it's time to start the stream.

What you need for the launch:

OBS (guide on how to start the stream).

Find interviews/answers to questions, etc., with the CEO or creators of your coin (e.g., Charles Hoskinson, Vitalik Buterin, etc.).

Overlay the stream on interviews/answers to questions, and you can add a 10-minute teaser (any content) for warming up. During the warm-up, you can start increasing viewers and likes.
Example:

c18ad341d07bed8622026.png

Then, just wait and anticipate (it's advisable to start the stream at night because such streams are designed for peaks). In one stream, I managed to collect 3,000 XRP, approximately 270,000 rubles (this is not the limit).

2b21f1b5cbc31ea392cb0.png

That's it! Good luck!​

JesusChrist

JesusChrist

Local
Статус
Reaction score
I don’t understand a little where the profit comes from here. Donations from people watching?