LocoBastardo

LocoBastardo

Статус
Reaction score

Hello, everyone. I just stumbled upon this topic on Telegram. I haven't tried it myself. Honestly, I can't even imagine what you can extract from there and what query to enter in the search. But most likely, there are those who will find this topic interesting.​

If someone succeeds in something, share the trophies)))

Download Files from VirusTotal for Free​

f04b1c981e7cb175241bb.png

So, let's get right to it.

The Essence​

Go to the bot.
The bot operates on a token and subscription system, which you can obtain by either purchasing or inviting other users, and this can be easily abused. The bot also has anti-spam measures, so you'll have to enter /start twice, and it will ban you if you start spamming.
Enter the command /ref in the bot, read the rules, and share your link. After 10 referrals, you will automatically receive 1 token, which is equivalent to 1 download and 2 searches.
4f03592a3111f8c721701.png

Then, go to the search tab:

49f3e7077a61f2d362a0b.png

Enter a query according to the template, and you will get all the hashes available for that query:
554f9d5be4f74d93c8984.png

Copy any of the hashes, and then download it:
c01297a4d161d717ede7a.png

If you choose the right query, you will get the correct file. In addition to downloading various software, you can extract logs and databases using search queries and earn from it.

Conclusion​

We've learned how to download files from VirusTotal for free and make money from it using this method.

LocoBastardo

LocoBastardo

Статус
Reaction score
On the neighboring board, they suggested a scheme that is guaranteed to work 100%.

Here's some food for thought. We look for a seller of private software, and before making a purchase, we ask them to upload it to VirusTotal and provide the link. Then follow the instructions. I haven't tried it myself, but if you're interested, you can give it a test run.