dadmax14

dadmax14

Статус
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I present to you a new approach in a similar direction.

Around 2019, I started driving traffic from Telegram.

I wanted to do it without any investments, but it wasn't entirely possible without investments. After a brief thought, I chose a niche. I couldn't think of anything smarter than creating a public group with cheats. The problem was that only Indians were writing, and they didn't have any money. I got frustrated and decided to upload their cheats to a file-sharing platform.

I created a community like this:
kHyGwTO.png

TeKjexq.png

I uploaded several videos to this community to demonstrate the effectiveness of the cheat. I left my contact information and sent a download link via private messages.

Here's a recent screenshot:
rNO2OAw.png

What happened when I created a copy of that community, gained more subscribers than it, and picked the best keywords? I started noticing that views were increasing in the channel, and all of them were coming from Telegram search. People were entering the cheat's name and going to my channel. After that, they downloaded the file. This method can be used with any niche.
alhtqz6.png

You can monetize the traffic in various ways, but I sent it to file-sharing (mainly India, with people who have holes in their pockets). I used filemix for file sharing. I won't share profit screenshots as I don't like to boast, but there is a very good profit.

I earned money from this method, not from referrals like many do. I might share more interesting ways to drive traffic to Telegram in the future or create a sales pitch because this is not the only method.

Link to the file-sharing platform:
https://file-mix.com/

dadmax14

dadmax14

Статус
Reaction score
I'll add that the most important things are the keywords and having more subscribers than your competitors.
That way, Telegram will recommend your channel specifically.

Elvira

Elvira

Статус
Reaction score
For Indians they pay pennies, I think the topic is shit, or all of India should download

Rezerv

Rezerv

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
Topics with cheats are already so hackneyed that you don’t even have to try to do something like that.