Seal

Seal

Статус
Reaction score
Guide on Cashing Out USA Bank Drops in 2023 Via Carding Forum

As you might be aware, one of the challenges that many individuals face when dealing with bank drops is the conversion to BTC. Why BTC? As we all know, it can be done discreetly and without physical involvement. So, what is required?

• US FULL
  • US Bank drop with wire capabilities
  • US prepaid with wire capabilities
That's all there is to it, aside from the standard Opsec measures (RDP, Firefox tweaked browser, etc.). What works? Any US bank or prepaid account that can initiate wire transfers. So, if you have Bank of America, Capital One, Fifth Third, Suntrust, or others, you can utilize them in this method. The method is straightforward, not overly complicated, but it's relatively unknown because it has only been operational for about a month. Now, because I'm providing my Bank Drop Creation Guide 2.0 in conjunction with this one, if you don't know how to obtain a Full or a Bank Drop, please read it first before proceeding.

Go to Kraken.com and create an account on their website. Ensure you connect through an RDP located near the Full's address and use a Firefox browser configured for this type of work. Create a user, access your email (used for opening the account), and complete the registration.

Now, you'll have to pass through three levels to unlock the fiat USD deposits. Supported states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. Level 1: Here, you need only Name, Address, and Phone number. Level 2: At this stage, you'll require the SSN and DOB. Level 3: At this level, you will need an ID scan and a bill scan.

After you are verified at Level 2, consider ordering a US ID from the Full's state along with a service fee. This will cost you around $60-120, and 10 out of 10 times, you'll get Level 3 verified.

Once you reach Level 3, you will receive an email with instructions for adding your bank account. Pay close attention to that email and follow the instructions as specified (add an account for withdrawal, enter routing and account number, assign a name to that account, etc.).

Once this step is completed, you should activate SynapsePay (Wire), answer 5 or 6 questions, the answers to which you will find in the background report or credit report. They aren't overly complicated and may inquire about SSN, DOB, the monthly rate for the last auto loan, and so on.

After activation, you'll need to wire a minimum of $200 per transfer. Be careful to input the transfer code and ensure the transfer is made from a bank account that bears the same Full's name.

I hope you'll find this guide valuable as it provides essential information to help you cash out discreetly without requiring your physical involvement.

P.S. This method also works for the UK and EU (SEPA). The process is the same, except you don't have to perform wire transfers. Instead, you should be able to access the account and send money through IBAN.

Best regards and successful cashouts!