Burt

Burt

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
1000$
Telegram
All of us have heard at least once about how some hacker or a group of hackers are stealing a significant sum from a cryptocurrency wallet. And it may seem like such a thing requires one to be a genius who knows how to hack the Pentagon. However, in reality, it's much more trivial.

Almost any wallet can be "recovered" by knowing the 12 random words (which you receive during registration) - these are called the Mnemonic phrase. All we need to do is generate such a phrase.

Let's go to THIS WEBSITE, select 12 words, and click CREATE.

kD9PrZO.jpg

Copy the generated phrase and go to this link - https://login.blockchain.com/#/recover.

We choose this option:

D40efPq.jpg

Insert the phrase into the field and click "CONTINUE."

p4pokxH.jpg

Fill in the necessary information (new email and password).
If everything was done correctly, you should see such a message.

TmvSEAl.jpg

Click I'll Do This Later. and you will access your personal account.

WEy0Rcz.png

I'll say it upfront, the probability of finding an account with a balance using this method is very low, but not zero.

In an hour, you can check around 50 accounts, which adds up to approximately 400 in a day. And that's where you face a dilemma 😃.

Manually going through accounts is possible, but why dirty your hands when experienced programmers have come up with everything for you:

IdKQpws.jpg
Don't be afraid; the program is available in many languages.

The program allows a maximum of 1000 threads, but to avoid overwhelming your internet provider and overloading your computer.

And just for a moment, that's nearly 9 million accounts!

Most of the time, you'll come across wallets with zero balances, but if the program finds something with money in it, you'll definitely notice it.
PvZ4ZDh.png

Our student's profit on the first day!

What is a mnemonic phrase or seed phrase?

This is a set of 12 (sometimes 18 or 24) random English words that contain all the information needed to recover a Bitcoin wallet on any device.

All mnemonic phrases look something like this:

Code:
inspire extra meat record november void game boy alley mimic other ten

The seed words generated by your wallet are not random words. These words are taken from a specific set of 2048 words, known as the Bip39 word list.

(https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt) To generate a similar phrase, you can use the website:
https://iancoleman.io/bip39/

Video of the software in action:

First of all, it's important to understand that in our countries, cryptocurrency itself exists in a legal gray area.

Wikipedia states:
The private Bitcoin key is the central element that allows you to own your wallet and control your funds. We are accustomed to protecting funds and information with a username and password. Bitcoin is secured through digital signatures created with a unique private key. The private key is the access to the funds. Whoever possesses the key has access to the money and full control over it. Since the private key is stored offline, a backup should be kept in a secure place because a Bitcoin private key cannot be recovered or obtained again – if you lose it, you lose access to the funds.

This implies:

1. Whoever possesses the digital signature is the owner.
  2. If you lose the key, it's impossible to recover it.
Additionally, Bitcoin is decentralized, which means it has no technical support, and all actions performed in the blockchain are irreversible.

Most wallets were registered back when Bitcoin could only buy pizza. In those times, they were given away for watching ads and solving CAPTCHAs, and there was no way to withdraw the funds. This program is specifically aimed at finding such wallets!

If you come across a wallet with a visible balance indicating that someone is using it (the presumed owner), the decision to take or not take the funds is up to you (I wouldn't recommend it for moral reasons).

Nevertheless, it's not advisable to boast about your assets and successes.

FULL:

• []Maximum threads - 1000
    []Accounts per day - 20,000,000+
    []Proxies - automatic
    []Devices - up to 3
    []Commission - 0%
    []Updates - free
PRICE - $300

PARTNER:

• []Maximum threads - 1000
    []Accounts per day - 20,000,000+
    []Proxies - automatic
    []Devices - 1
    []Commission - 50%
    []Updates - NO
PRICE - $150

Currently, the software is searching for BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DOGE, BNB, TRX.

Software on installment. 50% upfront, 40% after the first wallet is found, and 30% after the second wallet.

Temporarily not applicable

The price includes:
🔸 Installation and operation consultation
🔸 Software updates and customer support

1. Admin, why are you selling your software when you could install it on your PC and become a millionaire?

I also use my program. This field is relatively unexplored, so we're not competitors to each other. Besides, sales bring in a nice bonus $

2. I have an account on an exchange. What's the likelihood of it being hacked?

There are 2,048^12 combinations for a BIP39 key. That's a large enough number to put your Satoshi at ease.

3. How quickly will I get my first result?

I can't offer any guarantees. I can't promise you anything. I can only say that the probability increases with the number of attempts. Although, there have been cases where people manually found accounts with balances. So, luck also plays a role here. The software will definitely pay for itself

4. So, is it like a lottery?

Based on the conditions, yes. However, it's worth noting that you don't have to pay for tickets, and you can scratch about 8 million cards a day.
I prefer the analogy of treasure hunting, where the program is a metal detector operating automatically, and the numbers and symbols are the field.

5. Are you sure this isn't a scam?

Absolutely sure. I'm willing to sell the software through an escrow until the first profit is made.

6. What are the minimum PC requirements?

The program is written in Python and can be adapted to run on virtually any computer with internet access. If your computer can handle Windows 7 and YouTube, it can handle the program.

7. What should I do if I find a wallet with a balance?

Withdraw the funds through an exchange to your bank card or an offline exchange service. For additional security, you can use a mixing service.

8. Does the program heavily load the computer?

The program's default settings typically consume about 30% of system resources on average.

9. Can I share the program with a friend?

No, as soon as the program becomes widely accessible (I'll see that the number of connections greatly exceeds the number of licenses sold), I'll have to force everyone to re-connect. The owner of the series that goes "public" will be removed from the database and won't receive updates.

10. My question isn't in the list. What should I do?

Please send me a direct message. I'll be happy to answer all your questions.

Always ready to provide the software for testing to users with a good reputation (conditions in DM)

TYLER

TYLER

Admin
Staff member
Статус
Reaction score
Work is allowed based on the deposited funds.

In addition to the deposit, the software has been provided by the seller. Using the software, a wallet with a balance of over $100 was found within two days. Happy working.

Inkogneto

Inkogneto

Local
Статус
Reaction score
Purchased the software, waiting for profit. I'll write once something happens.

Burt

Burt

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
1000$
Telegram
@TYLER, Thank you for the verification.
I'm ready to provide the software for testing to reputable individuals.

chka

chka

Статус
Reaction score
Of course it sounds too fabulous, but I bought it. I'll post the results

serval

serval

Статус
Reaction score
In two days, one wallet, $70. Waiting for more.

McGregorvstoni

Статус
Reaction score
I bought myself a program through a guarantor until full payback.
Within 4 days I made a profit, I recommend it to everyone.

Alzhaner

Alzhaner

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
The software is bringing in the first profits, thanks to the author!

Burt

Burt

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
1000$
Telegram
Updated the software! From now on, in the settings, you can select the language of the Mnemonic phrase, which will significantly expand the search range.

Available only in the full package. Contact me for updates.
JcFKoIV.png

Berod

Berod

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
The first working software I came across and it immediately earning
cyCqmFOl.png

Burt

Burt

Verified
Статус
Reaction score
Депозит
1000$
Telegram
Relevant

Jimmi12

Jimmi12

Local
Статус
Reaction score
Took the software 5 days ago, will leave a review tomorrow, already have some findings.

ebar669

ebar669

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
I've been using the software for over a month. It's bringing in profits successfully.
I've used many software programs before this one, but this is the only one that actually finds something.
I recommend it!

Shelby

Shelby

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
(y)4 Thousand dollars for 42 days of work

swan777

swan777

Статус
Reaction score
I bought it and started searching for wallets.
The software currently finds wallets with balances not exceeding $100.
I purchased the partner package and was quite surprised that Burst does not charge a percentage on wallets with balances under $50.

I earned around $700 in a week

never

never

Статус
Reaction score
I bought the software about a month ago. I intentionally didn't write a review because I wanted to test it for a longer time. In a month, I found 11 wallets.

The first one was found the day after the purchase with a balance of $314. The largest wallet I found had a balance of $1900. In a month of work, I earned approximately $5,000.

Thank you very much for such a program!