BoomCat

BoomCat

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
Hello, buyer!
For sale: XMR/ETH (and similar coins) miner (selectable or bundled) + web panel.

This is an original miner.
With the right approach, a massive output is achievable, and I'm not talking about just a couple of thousand dollars! It's essential to set up and make efforts the first time. The income is literally unlimited.

Features:
  • Own .NET installer/injector for the miner and watchdog timer written in C#, loader/injector Shellcode written in C (requires .NET Framework 4.5 for the miner).
  • All parts of .NET C# are transformed into Shellcode and injected using a custom C loader, which can be disabled.
  • Can hide the miner behind another process, such as explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe, and others.
  • Can be configured for mining with different CPU and GPU usage or not used at all while the computer is in use or idle.
  • Stealth - pauses the miner and clears the graphics processor memory while any of the programs in the "Hidden Targets" option are open.
  • Self-controls the miner file, replaces the file if removed, and starts it if the injected miner is closed.
  • Multiple miners - can create multiple miners for simultaneous operation, e.g., one XMR (CPU) miner and one ETH (GPU) miner. IN ONE MINER FILE
  • CPU and GPU mining - can mine both on CPU and GPU (Nvidia and AMD).
  • Windows Defender Bypass - can add exceptions to Windows Defender to avoid detection.
  • Process killer - constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" list and kills them if found.
  • Remote configuration - can remotely receive miner settings from the specified URL every 100 minutes.
  • Web panel support - supports monitoring and efficient configuration of all miners on the online panel.
The price for this miner is 100$ without setup and web panel
150$ with setup and a custom web panel[/I]