Red box

Red box

Participant
Статус
Reaction score

How to Detect Phone Eavesdropping?​

First Sign – The phone gets significantly overheated during eavesdropping.

Of course, all mobile devices, even the most expensive ones, get hot when they work for several hours without a break. There's nothing unusual about that. However, you should be concerned if your gadget gets hot even when it's turned off or in a locked state. Most likely, it's being overburdened by some virus, most of which engage in phone eavesdropping or unauthorized exchange of your personal information.

Second Sign – Phone eavesdropping quickly drains the battery.

This is directly related to the first point mentioned above. Keep an eye on your gadget's battery. If it starts to discharge too quickly, it means someone is shamelessly using its resources. Just don't investigate an invasion of your privacy if your smartphone and its battery have been serving you for several years – the older the battery, the faster it tends to deplete over time.

Third Sign – Interference near the speakers during phone eavesdropping.

scale_1200

It's normal for interference to occur during a phone call. If you hear them when the phone is just in standby mode, it means your device is transmitting information somewhere without your consent. This is cause for concern.

Fourth Sign – The device takes a long time to boot and shut down during phone eavesdropping.

scale_1200

If your phone starts to "freeze" during startup and shutdown, it means some "heavy" process is running in the background. It's most likely a viral program, and it could mean someone is eavesdropping on you, especially if you haven't made any app installations recently on your own initiative.

Fifth Sign – The gadget behaves very strangely during phone eavesdropping.

scale_1200

This point can include various strange behaviors, from sudden downloads to spontaneous shutdowns and restarts. There are two possibilities: either there are glitches in the operating system, or an unwelcome guest has found its way into your phone, possibly engaged in collecting personal information.

NeObladaet

NeObladaet

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
if they listen to me, then I don’t care, I don’t give a damn)
I never discuss anything serious over the phone