I will distribute used sets of documents from different countries along with selfies for reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubber1952lang

Статус
Reaction score
I will distribute used sets of documents from different countries along with selfies for reviews.
You write a comment on the topic or topics you need and for each comment you receive one complete pack of documents along with a selfie.
I don’t give documents in advance; only after the review you receive the full package.
In advance, I can show you a selfie of this or that country and you can decide for yourself whether such a selfie is suitable for you for a review or not.

And now about the presence of countries.
Most selfies on ID cards and European and US rights are drawings (as for the ID cards and rights themselves, I can’t say whether they are natural or not - I bought and sold and don’t ask questions to sellers - I don’t care if I bought the drawing or not - if I like the graphics of the documents I even buy drawings).

Distribution process: you write to me in a telegram the country or countries and indicate the gender or write that the gender is any and I send you all the selfies for this country or countries, if you like the selfie you write a comment in the topic I need - if you don’t like the selfie you ask me show other selfies from other countries.

Attention: I will not show you passports and erase important data on passports - I don’t want to waste my time on this because you will probably choose many countries and for each country I don’t want to sit and erase important data.
There are exceptions within reason - I can end up covering up ten passports, but no more.

Now, as for my telegram: the telegram that is indicated in my old topics is no longer relevant - there is no point in writing to it since I will not answer you from it - you will receive a new telegram only by mail and only on a first-come, first-served basis.
You write to me at my email address [email protected] and the one who first wrote to me by email, I will give him a telegram address, the rest of the people who wrote to me by email will receive my telegram address in the order of priority - only after I I will distribute the necessary kits to the person who emailed me before you, I will send my telegram address to the new person who emailed me.

Also, by writing to me by email, you can be the first to write me your telegram address and I will contact you (if it happens that my telegram falls under a spam block to add you to my contact list, then I will inform you about this by mail and ask you to email me first to my telegram address).

You may ask me in this thread: why is there such secrecy about your telegram address?
The answer is simple: I don’t want to be bombed by different people like from a tank and I was torn in correspondence with each person.
My method of issuing a telegram by mail will allow me to receive comments on my topics once a day from one person if he decides to take many sets from me.
If a person on this day cannot unsubscribe to all my topics, then luck will smile on you and there will be free topics left for you, and as a result, then on the same day I will give you by mail (in order of priority) my telegram address, but if the person writes in all my topics, then you will have to wait another day, again in order of priority by mail, when I answer you.

My principle is ironclad: if a person left comments on all my topics during the day, then on that day the other person will no longer receive a telegram address from me by mail, but only the next day (in order of priority), I don’t want to end up with For days, different people bombarded their comments on the same topics.

ID cards or licenses on both sides + selfie with ID cards or licenses in hands:
England one men's kit (licence)
Argentina one men's set
Australia one men's set (licence)
Austria one men's set
Bulgaria two men's kits
Canada five men's kits (licence)
Chile two women's sets
Czech Republic four men's kits and two women's kits
Estonia one men's kit and four women's kits
France one men's set and one women's set
Germany two men's kits and three women's kits
Hungary one men's kit and two women's kits
India one men's set and one women's set
Ireland one men's set (licence)
Italy three men's kits and two women's kits
Latvia one men's set
Lithuania three men's kits
Netherlands one men's set and one women's set
Poland one men's set
Portugal one men's kit and one women's kit
Slovakia one men's kit
Spain seven men's kits and five women's kits
Switzerland one men's set
Türkiye one men's set and one women's set
USA two male sets of ID cards and one female set of ID cards, twelve male sets with licenses and ten female sets with licenses
Britain eight men's kits (rights)

Ukraine one set of men's licenses + passport registration + tax identification number (pay card), about 15 men's sets of ID cards and about 15 women's sets of ID cards - as a result, there are more ID cards in Ukraine for both men and women, but how much more is difficult to say since I I didn’t select further based on graphic quality.
1) ID card on both sides
2) selfie with ID card
3) registration (dovidka or vityag)
4) some sets come with a payer card; if it is not there, then the tax identification number is stamped on the back of the card

Belarus four sets of men's licenses + passport registrations
Georgia one men's and one women's set
Moldova two men's kits and four women's kits
Kazakhstan seven men's kits and two women's kits
1) ID card on both sides
2) selfie with ID card
3) registration

Passports+selfie with passports in hands:
Britain (includes old housing and communal services bills), nine men's sets and one women's set
USA two men's sets and three women's sets (there are old housing and communal services bills for the women's sets)
Algeria one men's set
Austria one men's set
Estonia four men's kits
Germany one women's set and one men's set (there is an old housing and communal services bill for the men's set)
Latvia three men's kits and one women's kit
Netherlands four men's kits
Romania one men's set
Syria one men's kit

Russia:
1) passport photo
2) selfie with a passport in hand
3) snils
4) registration
5)inn
6) selfie with a sheet of paper
9 women's sets
13 men's sets

1) passport photo
3) snils
4) registration
5)inn
6 women's sets
3 men's sets

1) passport photo
3) snils
4) registration
5)inn
6) selfie with license in hands
7) right on both sides
8) screenshot of the validity of rights from the traffic police website
one women's set and three men's sets

Ukraine:
approximately 15 men's sets based on books (passports) and approximately 15 women's sets - in the end there are more men and women, but how much more is difficult to say since I did not select further based on graphic quality
1) passport
2) selfie with passport
3) registration
4)pay card (inn)
5)2 and 3 pages of the passport, respectively

Belarus:
approximately 15 men's sets based on books (passports) and approximately 15 women's sets - in the end there are more men and women, but how much more is difficult to say since I did not select further based on graphic quality
1) selfie with a passport in hand
2) passport
3) registration
4)30 and 31 passport pages respectively

clubber1952lang

Статус
Reaction score
updated information on Russian Federation packs (some packs had to be removed due to the fact that fingers were placed on the passport series (number) in the selfie)
Russia:
Russia:

1) passport photo
3) snils
4) registration
5)inn
6) selfie with a sheet of paper

5 women's sets

5 men's sets

1) passport photo