Leads_AllGeo

Leads_AllGeo

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
Over the past 3 years, I have gone through all possible verticals, from merchandise to crypto fish and BA. The installations segment is characterized by partial ease of filling and profitability.

If we talk about bays, you can maneuver with Google. If you can’t get through brand queries like “TradingView”, “TeamViewer”, etc. - No problem. You can always raise public offers from the category of emulators, archivers, video and photo editors that work well with wide keywords. For beginners, this is generally a treasure. You lose bans for Using brand Keyword; it is much more difficult to get “Bypassing the System” due to phishing, cloaking, etc. Yes, of course, the envelope and the quality of your logs may not be as good as when breaking through the first option, but nevertheless, with proper work, it is quite difficult to remain in the red.

The second point is, of course, profit. We will talk about it a little further, but I will immediately say that in relation to the ease of straits, it is tens of times higher than its “competitors”. Tovarka, nutra and gamble will not stand side by side. For the latter, of course, some individuals may start to hate, but I’m talking about the work of a solo trafficker without teams.

Pitfalls. Chips for Arbitrageurs​

The first thing you should start with, and this is the foundation, is to decide for yourself what type of accounts you will be using. I highlight 2 basics:

• Add Samoregi if the offer is long-distance
  • Working out logs for ads (in other words, Pervobils)
When testing for your own, do not set up dozens of accounts at once in the hope of launching at least one. Do this carefully and preferably while warming up. Warm under the geo self-reg. The problem you will encounter if you try to launch even a relatively white offer is Ban for business practice. It will fly to you automatically because the Account geo does not match the Strait geo (especially if you enter it under Yusa or Canada). This only applies to Samoregs, as they are very “quivering”. This is Google’s peculiarity in combating phish and dishonest advertising.

Immediately limit the maximum cost per click, or use manual cpc. Move based on the status of the keys, and on the position at which you appear. Sometimes this needs to be done through Ad Diagnostics, especially in the “We don’t know why you’re not showing” status. Don’t let the price float, otherwise the result will be like the first prices.

If you are satisfied with the number of installs and the quality of the mate, carefully start pushing budgets. The system looks at the % increase and frequency. I will not describe this, since the system has specific meanings and it is not interesting to make it public. However, keep this in mind and come through tests. Suddenly you decide to score and start pushing X2 and higher, get ready for a freeze and call the moderator to check the payment, and then a full RK.

Naturally, I can’t help but remember about the adjustment of rates for Devices. If the account is warmed up normally enough, mobile phones and tablets immediately go to -100%, if it’s weak, then I play a little bit so as not to trigger the system. You can, of course, immediately install devices, but there is a high chance of losing money on a zero account because of this.

And remember the main thing, any abrupt change in the RK is an automatic reset of all optimization and subject to verification by a manual moderator. This prevents many from casting the distance and the ban arrives 3-4 days after the start of the spill. This is exactly what arbitrators are faced with, who are trying to upload logs with a bunch of shared budgets, trying to obscure the keys, change settings with differences of a couple of minutes and engage not in spilling, but in playing hide and seek, “what if Google doesn’t notice.” Here, of course, you will receive unaids, PP, business, and bypass.

Result from 1 office​

The upload was made only for 1 offer (I won’t fire, since it was already opened on a new account). The total amount of the spread is $3500+- and +20% VAT. 16,000 clicks and a CTR of 25% with a cost per click of $0.22 is exactly why they paid for theirs. The budget was expanded gradually, 90% of the USA, 10% of Canada were cast.

The account before the launch was unbanned for Business, and not at the warm-up stage, but immediately with the target offer. The main reason for the blocking was - I entered without warming up, right under the YSU

The number of Logs in the panel is 2000+. The result is good, but there is much more to be desired. The downloads themselves are 4000-4500+.

Despite the fact that the account was blocked, income has been dripping from it for more than a month. This is due to the long period of working out of BA. This is a huge advantage of installs. You make a spill, and you receive payments for the next couple of months for working off.

Karpof

Karpof

Local
Статус
Reaction score
something good, thank you very much

Futagor

Futagor

Local
Статус
Reaction score
приватная инфа, спасибо за тему