How to get started?1. Ads.
You need to place as many advertisements as possible on various bulletin boards, as if you were running a car dismantling shop. For us to earn an “iron” salary of 300 USD. 150 advertisements on the Internet are enough.
2. After the announcements have been made, you will start receiving calls. Always introduce yourself as a car wrecker. If the client is from your city, then say that all branches are located in neighboring areas.
3. Do not under any circumstances say that you do not have any spare parts; write down all the data about the car to find the right parts. Where to look? We recommend using the service zapchast.com.ua (for other CIS countries it is not difficult to find analogues, without advertising).
This is a service where many Ukrainian disputes have been registered, and unscrupulous sellers are blacklisted.
You need to give a request to search for a spare part and enter all the vehicle data. Next, you receive answers by phone or email, choose the lowest price, add your interest, the size of which depends on the price of the part, and offer it to the client.
If the client is satisfied with your offer, you need to send your bank card number to the seller’s client in order to insure yourself if the spare part is not picked up. When the part is delivered to the client and he picks it up, the seller deposits your earnings on your card.
So, once again the algorithm of actions in brief:1. We place advertisements.
2. We accept calls.
3. We give a request to search for spare parts - we receive answers.
4. We throw a reasonable amount on top and offer it to the client.
5. If the client approves, we take an advance payment from him for delivery and the spare part is sent to him.
6. The client picks up the spare part.
7. Your earnings are transferred to you.
What are the risks?There may be two risks here:
1. Unscrupulous sellers will squeeze your money and will not throw off your earnings, which is, in principle, rare.
2. The spare part may be faulty and you will have to send your earnings back. Usually, this also happens 1 time in 100.
How much can you really earn?Earnings here are not standardized, but ours varies from 200 to 500 dollars.
In our case we experience 3 disadvantages:
1. Expensive. As a consequence of the fact that you can’t spend a lot of money on spare parts.
2. Many people are afraid to give even 50% of the advance payment to a stranger.
3. Faulty parts are expensive to send back.