XenoForce

XenoForce

Статус
Reaction score
Hello, I have some questions about carding that I don’t understand. I am hope for your help.

1. Questions about Enrol (saw it in an advertisement):
1.1 What is Card Control; Alert Notification OFF; Application?
1.2 The meaning of NFC in enroll (I only saw when they pay for bread in a store through a phone/watch), what is meant here?
1.3 What is eZCard?
2. Questions about Virtual Credit Card (VCC). In what schemes can it be used, the most common application and why is everyone trying to scrap it? Where can I link, etc.

I understand that the answer can be very complex - then tell me where to read to understand the picture. Thank you in advance.

Shelby

Shelby

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
1.1 What is Card Control; Alert Notification OFF; Application?-
card management in your personal account; critical notifications about card debits are OFF; Only the online account works when you log in from the application, sometimes only from a clean device, sometimes only one device and only once you can log into the online account of one person of this bank, then you can’t log into the online account of another person from the same bank from this device.

1.2 The meaning of NFC in enroll (I only saw when they pay for bread in a store through a phone/watch), what is meant here? - the point is that if you link a Chase card to a jeep using NSF in Moscow time, if you can)) then you will go to Mvideo and buy an oifrn for 100k and you will be able to pay via NSF

2. Questions about Virtual Credit Card (VCC). In what schemes can it be used, the most common application and why is everyone trying to scrap it? Where can I link, etc. - entry of money into the account via an rn or plaid, and FAST exit via VCC or virtual DEBET card