Leads_AllGeo

Leads_AllGeo

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
Today I will tell you one of the ways to return funds for purchased accounts on the well-known FunPay platform.

1. Go to the site “FunPay ”;
2. Go to the section “Steam” -> “Accounts with games”;
3. Find an account with the game or games you need, go to the seller’s page and make sure that it has less than 15 reviews (this is done so that the seller cannot immediately withdraw funds).
└ For example, I’ll take the account “CS:GO | Prime”, why him? It’s simple, most often such accounts are leaked from logs or outbid from the school forum, which means that they will not have their own email from the account;
4. We connect our SI and start communicating with the seller, asking various questions like: “Is your account personal?”, “Do you have a personal email?” and other issues related to the account;
└ It is advisable that the seller does not have his own mail;
5. We buy an account and be sure to transfer the mail to our own;
6. We wait approximately 24-48 hours and write to the seller that the account has been restored;
└ In most cases, the seller will return the funds for your account without connecting technical support, as he will be afraid of blocking;
7. After we wrote to the seller, we immediately write to technical support something like: “Hello, there was a problem with the order, I bought an account, but it was restored, and the seller said that he does not have his own email, but he restored it himself.” ;
8. We are waiting for a response from technical support and receive a refund
9. PROFIT!