MrScreenshot

MrScreenshot

Статус
Reaction score
There is a strong desire to see a section on how to obtain the status of a seller, a verified seller, or other statuses. It's not entirely clear to me, as I believe to many users, how to obtain a specific status.

It would also be nice to be able to acquire statuses through making a deposit. Some sellers may not need to use the escrow service, so obtaining a status becomes a challenge for them.

Alternatively, it might be possible to introduce a separate status for providing such services, with its own selection criteria and opportunities for obtaining it.

TYLER

TYLER

Admin
Staff member
Статус
Reaction score
There is a strong desire to see a section on how to obtain the status of a seller, a verified seller, or other statuses. It's not entirely clear to me, as I believe to many users, how to obtain a specific status.

It would also be nice to be able to acquire statuses through making a deposit. Some sellers may not need to use the escrow service, so obtaining a status becomes a challenge for them.
All statuses on the forum are assigned based on user activity.

To obtain the "Seller" status, you can create a thread offering a service and receive no less than 10 positive reviews.

The "Verified Seller" status is awarded to authors who have undergone verification, made a deposit, or completed no less than 5 transactions through the escrow service.