Costner

Costner

Статус
Reaction score
Good day/lunch/evening, I can't claim how relevant this scheme is now, but at least it worked perfectly before the coronavirus. It might seem that scams are a bad idea, and you can get in trouble for them, but not in this case (In any case, don't forget about anonymity, sorry for tautology). A story from Khabarovsk came to mind when a young man wrote a statement to the police about his "dealer" after discovering that he had been smoking parsley instead of marijuana for seven months. A local entrepreneur supplied him with fake weed.

And now, let's get to the essence. There are two ways of development:

Sensible
Cheap
Let's start with the sensible one: create a beautiful design for your drug shop, you don't have to do it yourself. With some investments, start posting on Telegram boards about finding people for job vacancies: a graffiti artist, a courier, an operator, a transporter. We gently lead everyone except the graffiti artist towards the idea that they urgently need to deposit money since the market is new and the deposit might not be that big. There is also an alternative scenario where you scam the courier for the money in another shop if he provides documents, but this option is quite strange and complicated, so you might not want to do it.

The graffiti artist plays a crucial role, as it's evident from the name, but just in case, let me clarify. They put graffiti on walls with our contact information and what we don't sell. Our target audience tends to be somewhat monkey-minded, so it's best not to sell stolen data or other junk. Adding slow but all within the slow is not very successful, based on experiments. According to the contact information, we will mainly receive messages from very strange representatives of society, so if you can understand completely unrelated speech, it will work in your favor.

For the drug users, you naturally scam them for buying. I recommend withdrawing the money immediately because an irritated and slightly clever drug user can easily block a fake Qiwi (accepting payments via Qiwi is the best option because it's a classic in this area, comparable to Gogol, as you are a sort of Chichikov from "Dead Souls," who was a swindler). If someone doesn't know, if you send a ruble on Qiwi with a note that it's for supporting a terrorist organization, it will go away, although most likely, most people know this. If a person is looking for a job, we accept them and add them to our professional store for all sorts of things.

The most crucial point that I missed is to tell the graffiti artist that payment starts from 10 graffiti. He will draw 10 for you, and if you're satisfied, you can leave him. If you want to, you can also leave him, as he might have his people to call. Anyway, after 10 graffiti, he can boldly run in any direction; in any case, he'll get lost.

And again, the night is gray, and again, I've messed up. The cheap version comes down to the fact that you paint these "public" pictures yourself, which, in theory, require significantly fewer investments.

Grushas1

Grushas1

Статус
Reaction score
Super ancient scheme, at least 17 years old
every narc has a proven service, or a sundress, and I also know people who take it from their hands the old fashioned way

Costner

Costner

Статус
Reaction score
Super ancient scheme, at least 17 years old
every narc has a proven service, or a sundress, and I also know people who take it from their hands the old fashioned way
I didn't say it's new; it worked well before the pandemic, and it was almost semi-passive. Now, I don't know how, but we've given up on it.

Grushas1

Grushas1

Статус
Reaction score
I had no intention of criticizing, just expressing my opinion