TOP 4 reasons to connect your life with trading and undergo the upcoming training. Let's go.

Oliot

Oliot

Participant
Статус
Reaction score
1. Complete independence from someone.

Well, just between us - this statement is only half true, because one way or another you are still dependent on current factors, and in this case it is news. If they exist, no matter what, then you will always have something to eat, because you make money on market movements. Yes, there are news releases that are not worth trading at all - then you close your laptop and go for a walk so as not to break any trouble. No deadlines, no communication with other people (hello to introverts) - everything is tied only to you. We've sorted this out, let's move on...

2. Relevance of the acquired knowledge.

From April 25, our course begins its month-long journey. The knowledge you gained during this time period will remain relevant forever. You won’t have to relearn over time - what you learn will be relevant in a month, a year, decades, since the rules of market trading do not change. I wanted to find an everlasting direction - welcome. And even if crypto is banned in your country, you can always switch to other Markets, trade indices, currencies, stocks - this knowledge applies to everything. For example, I now include indices and currency trading in my work plan - although all this time I have been working exclusively on crypto. Has anything changed for me? No, I’m just starting to grow in this area using old knowledge.

3. Income in dollars. Money Immediately.

Yes, no need to wait here. Even if it’s 3 a.m. on your watch and you suddenly urgently need money, you go to the stock exchange and withdraw what you earned. Need a card? No problem. To a bank account - please. And all this is in foreign currency - by the way, what is the rate of affairs?

4. Work from anywhere in the world.

Probably every Crypto blogger has already talked about this, but let's talk about this part in more detail. Technically, this is possible - even a smartphone is enough for you. Yes, it won’t be particularly convenient, but it can work and that’s a fact. But from a practical point of view, everything depends on you. For example, I’ve been in Bali for a month now - and to be honest, I’m just starting to get involved in work because here, in conditions like now, there are a lot of temptations that make it extremely difficult to focus on anything. But I'm trying)

I didn’t turn this post into a long longread, I actually described only 4 important reasons why it’s really worth joining this adventure. Oh, by the way, if you're suddenly interested, about 20 people have already joined us from this channel. How are you with us? Starts in a week.