Jimmi12

Jimmi12

Local
Статус
Reaction score
I think that experienced dark experts (especially carders) have come across “Proxifier” in one way or another in everyday life. For the rest, I’ll briefly tell you what kind of software it is and what it’s used with - “Proxifier” allows you to configure network parameters for a number of programs (for example, the legendary “911”) from video games to office applications, namely, redirect the connection of any Internet application through proxies (for example, you can set up several browsers, the traffic of which will pass through different proxies). You can also use this miracle software to set up your own VPN for free, I’ve attached instructions

So, here is a great opportunity for you to get a licensed copy of “Proxifier” absolutely for free.

What are we doing? Follow the link (https://www.proxifier.com/download/) and download “Proxifier” for Windows, install the program, come up with a login and enter the key YTZGN-FYT53-J253L-ZQZS4- YLBN9 (or K7Z4N-H28T5-62RWK-UFEMZ-8BJWM), after which we use it without any restrictions and share the post with friends.